Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Spider Web French Stamping Nail Art

I had some time between clients today so I decided to do a quick design.
It is one anyone can do!
I am using french tape here....why? it's simple!
1. Place on french tape and paint the tips black.

 2.Now tape off the rest of the nail plate.

I used green tape here so you could see it better.
3.Pick any stamping plate you want with a spider web

4.Stamp using any silver polish that stamps well for you.

5.Remove all the tape.

6.Add a black crystal for the body...black dot for the head...and add 8 legs.
Topcoat and Done!

This is a very fast and simple nail design to do.
Not much painting skill is needed for this.....just painting legs!
Black-Sally Hansen Xtream-Black On Black
Silver-Sally Hansen InsaDri-Metallic Momentum

 Don't Forget To Follow....It's Painless I Promise

*TILL NEXT TIME*





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. luminous spider nail gel

    ReplyDelete