Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NEW RED ANGEL PLATES 2013.....I guess...

I was reading some other blogs and learned of some new plates out.....Red Angel is one of the company's
that has released its 2013 collection...
Now..before I give my thoughts on this set I will show 
them to you and give you the link on where to get them.
Now, the first Red Angel plates are one of those sets I love and had to have...there are a ton of 
great nail designs all over the web using them....
However....is it me or does it seem like they have thrown in the creative towel?
The first set was a hit because it was so different from other plate sets, and this set is different don't get me 
wrong, but not in a good way. Please be aware this is just my opinion and if you think I am wrong here feel free to tell me off, but I can tell you this is one set I wont be picking up anytime soon. Please let me know your thoughts on them, and if there is anything about them that inspires you.

 Don't Forget To Follow....It's Painless I Promise

*TILL NEXT TIME*

No comments:

Post a Comment