Thursday, October 18, 2012

*NEW* Sinful Colors HOLIDAY Glitters Collection!

Hey Everyone
I saw the Sinful Colors Holiday display today at my Rite-Aid ($1.99 each)
an picked up the "new to me" ones...
so here they are.
 FACETED #1139
fine purple glitter w/ blue iridescent bar glitter in a clear base
 Here it is in 1, 2, and 3 coats.
Here it is over Black & White
As you can see the bar glitter does not really show
SUPER STAR #1138
super fine blue shimmer flecks with purple Med. sized glitter in a blue jelly base



NOVA  #1137
This is what the bottle looks like in real life....very dark.
when I saw it I thought it looked just like "What's Your Name #319"
until I swatch ed it...so I swatch ed them together
Left-1 coat, Middle-What's Your Name, Right 2 coats
the shimmer in both is the same but the NOVA base is a very dark blue jelly.


you can see the blue/purple/green shimmer a bit better here.

Left-WINTER WONDER #1142 & Right-DAZZLE #1133
WINTER WONDER a very very shimmery gray/blue with hits of silver, blue, green, gold and a bit of purple sparkle.
DAZZLE a bright shimmery raspberry/burgundy red with hints of gold




 AND
ICE DREAM #1140
fine silver glitter with Med. blue glitter
pretty much a dupe for
CHINA GLAZE LORELEI'S TIARA
B=over black, W=over white, the 1, 2, 3 coats



I love them all!

So keep an eye out for these.

 Don't Forget To Follow....It's Painless I Promise

*TILL NEXT TIME*







































No comments:

Post a Comment