Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SHANY OH SHANY SO MUCH NEW STUFF 2013 SET & MORE

Along with Red Angel, Shany has come out with their new 2013 stamping plate set, even though
some of the plates have repeat images from other collections by other companies. 
The designs are a whole lot better than Red Angels!
As if that wasn't enough, they have released 3 new XXL stamping plates.: B, C & D.
I am assuming that their is an "A" in this collection.
Maybe they sold out, or just haven't listed it yet.
2013 SHANY PLATE SET
 XXL PLATE B


XXL PLATE C

XXL PLATE D

*TILL NEXT TIME*


UPDATE...SHANY A XXL PLATE IS HERE.

It has been posted! Shany A XXL plate 

1 comment:

  1. I recently bought the Shany XXL Plate A. I looked everywhere before I bought this plate for information about the dimensions of the designs and could not find any. So...

    The plate is 10" by 12" with a paper covered cardboard backing glued to it.

    (The following measurements exclude the 4 large designs in the bottom right corner)

    Design widths: 11-21 cm
    Design heights: 14-19cm
    Smallest design: 11 cm x 14 cm (2nd from Right on 4th Row)
    Largest design: 21 cm x 19 cm (3rd from Left on 8th Row)

    I have only tried a few of the patterns, but all the ones I tried have stamped very well.

    (I don't have my own blog, so I hope you don't mind my posting this comment to share the information.)

    ReplyDelete