Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Starting To Feel Like Fall !!!!

Fall is my favorite time of year. The colors, food, fashion and being from the south, the cool weather and nothing tells you fall is coming like being able to drive down the road with your windows down (because normally you blast your AC as high as it will go). So when I got to the salon today I got the urge to use some beautiful fall colors for my nail art.




Start with 2 coats of Sally Hansen
"Bronze Ablaze"
Insta-Dri


Then grab your makeup sponge
 and get these (or like colors ready)

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Coco A-Go-Go"
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Bronze Ablaze"
Sinful Colors "This Is It #832"
Sally Hansen Xtream Wear "Golden-I #485"

Paint a line of each color next to the other in the patten you want them to show up on the nail.
Then soak them up with the flat edge of your sponge.

Now lightly pat or roll the sponge on your nail.
(If you are using light or sheer colors you may have to do this a few times)


I then painted all the nails with Sally Hansen "Set The Stage".
You can never have to much glitter.


I loved this look....and you can feel free to stop here, just topcoat and done....
But not me!

I used loose gold glitter and put it on the "moons" of my nails.
Placed a brown crystal on my ring finger and put
bronze glass beads and gold rhinestones around it.
Then I used stripping tape in gold to make a quilted pattern on my thumb
and placed a gold rhinestone where the points met.

Topcoat And Done



I hope you like it!
&
I hope you try it!

 Don't Forget To Follow....It's Painless I Promise

*TILL NEXT TIME*

No comments:

Post a Comment